Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cincinnati (Hamilton County), Ohio

This one comes from my friend Dan from everywhatever.com. At least I assume it's from Dan, since there is no name on it, as per my ground rules. Don't worry Dan, I'm just giving you a hard time :) Obviously he is using this chance as a shameless plug for his own blog (which is not only fine, but expected!). He was the first one I told about this endeavor, as we were bouncing "every whatever" ideas off each other. I'm tempted to try this recipe now :) I'm not sure I've ever had chili with cinnamon in it.

So Dan, they did only put a 3 digit postmark from the Cincinnati sorting center, but the people at the Madeira post office put a 5 digit stamp on for you.





3 comments:

dan said...

Yes that was indeed from me. My local 45243 post office did put a 5 digit postmark on it. I made (several) visits to the post office, and eventually when I finally was ready to send the postcard, I asked about the 3-digit / 5-digit discrepancy. The lady behind the counter looked at me like she didn't know what I was talking about (comforting, given that she was an actual employee) but said that if I wanted, she would give it the 5-digit stamp there.

As for Cincinnati chili, it's definitely an acquired taste (at least so I've heard). I have only had it once, and it was not a good experience, and I've never been back.

Don't worry - my next postcard has an Ohio recipe that's MUCH better

yanmaneee said...

nike max
lebron 17 shoes
birkin bag
jordan shoes
supreme hoodie
jordan retro
converse outlet
kd 11
ferragamo belt
air max 270

seseth said...

best replica ysl bags replica radley bags replica bags qatar